Things I've been learning...
1. Trusting God wholeheartedly. When I'm in control of my life, it usually turns out to be a mess. So, I'm finally giving it all over to God, like really giving it to Him and not looking back or trying to chicken out of it. It's so freeing!!!!! What took me so long?!?!??!???!????!!!!!!
2. It's ok NOT knowing. Yes, people. I actually don't have any stinkin' clue as to what I'm going to do with my life after I graduate and I'm perfectly ok with that! I'm sorry to all those who seems baffle by my answer, but I've quit planning out my life because it doesn't turn out the way I want it. So, if you don't like my answer...well....take it up with God. :)
3. I still hate cats. The commercials from Fancy Feast makes me hate this creature even more! Check it out for yourself: Worst Cat Commercials EVER.
4. I love everyone that God has placed in my life! I'm so grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment