Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CHANGES.

For awhile now, I've been feeling a huge tug on my heart to change the way I live.  The "tug" wouldn't go away until I did something about it.  It was like having an annoying song played over and over in your head and until you hear another song, it won't go away.  I felt like that with the "tug." I needed to just make the change right then instead of trying to rationalize.  

First change:  Two months ago, I started to live on a certain percentage of my paycheck, put a huge percentage into savings and donate the rest.  It is not easy living on a certain amount, but it has been the most freeing feeling ever!  Also, the money that I've put away came in handy after some unexpected events happened and I needed the money to pay for it.  If I didn't store that chunk of money away, I wouldn't have had the means to pay!  

Second change:  After weeks of feeling nauseous whenever I log on to Facebook, I finally deactivated my account.  And so far, I don't even miss it and once again, I feel FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!  

Next:  Changing my phone number.  

2 comments:

Brandy Vencel said...

So, will I still be able to reach you?

And if you change your name, can E. still call you "Auntie Grace?"

;)

Gracie said...

Bran. Of couse! It'll be awhile before I change my phone # and I'm still deciding if I should.

And if I change my name, E. can still call me Auntie Grace. :)

How are you?!