"I want to be beautiful and make you stand in awe. Look inside my heart and be AMAZED. I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough. I just want to be worthy of love and beautiful." Bethany Dillon, "Beautiful"
This is one of the best purchases I've ever made in my life!!!!!! It's cordless, bag-less, light, convenient, and works really well. I love my new vacuum!!!!
Hi Grace! I just got caught up on your blog today. It's so great to hear what's been on your heart and mind. I laughed, I commiserated, I appreciated it all. And I'm also envious of the new vacuum. =) Miss you, friend!
Hi Kristie! So glad to hear from you and thank you so much for reading my blog. :) You should get the same vacuum too and we have be vacuum buddies! So, how's life treating you in Washinton? Drop me a line and let me know! Miss you too friend. :)
2 comments:
Hi Grace! I just got caught up on your blog today. It's so great to hear what's been on your heart and mind. I laughed, I commiserated, I appreciated it all. And I'm also envious of the new vacuum. =) Miss you, friend!
Hi Kristie! So glad to hear from you and thank you so much for reading my blog. :) You should get the same vacuum too and we have be vacuum buddies! So, how's life treating you in Washinton? Drop me a line and let me know!
Miss you too friend. :)
Post a Comment