Monday, September 13, 2010

SIMPLE THINGS in LIFE: ALMOND CHEESE & CRAZY LOVE

I love finding simple things in life that can brighten up your day.  This week, I want to feature two things that just makes me smile no matter how horrible life is going. 

First up, Almond Jalapeno style cheese.  Yes you've read it correctly, it's cheese made from almonds and it's delicious especially when it's on toasted seasame Ezekiel bread topped with fresh veggies and a dab of mustard.  OR cut up a few pieces and add it to your salad.  It is just simply delicious! 

The second simple thing that makes me happy is Crazy Love by Francis Chan. 

Have you ever read a book that addresses things that you've been questioning about?  Yeah, this is that book for me!  It's not toned (dumbed) down nor is it hard to read and it's challenging!  All of which I just LOVE! 

Ahhhhhhh...writing this post just makes me so happy! 

2 comments:

Brandy Vencel said...

I was totally going to give you that book for your birthday!

Hmmm...good thing I have time to think of something else...

We are thinking about going through that book sometime for small group. One of our members totally fell in love with it...

Gracie said...

Bran: Definitely worth the read. I've actually read the chapters I needed to for my study and it's not even till next week! Plus, he has videos on the websites that correlates with some of the chapters. I saw one and it's pretty good.