Today, I'm craving meat. Lots and lots of meat. Everything that I cannot eat has become more prominent in my head. But it's going to get better. Right?!
I have seen my moods change when I can't eat what I want. I get a bit cranky. I no longer can cover up my bad days with chocolates. I can't just drive down the street to get my favorite burger. I tend to let myself get to the point where I'm about to faint from hunger and then go make my smoothie. This is a trick I do to myself to make the smoothie and all the yummy veggies look appetizing.
I know I have to do this detox because I do not want all the toxins in my body. I also need to learn to eat better and this program totally teaches you to do so. I hope this time I will keep it up and make it into a lifestyle. I have a life to live and I don't want my unhealthy eating habits to get in the way. Plus I get to lose weight in the process! I've lost 3 pounds between yesterday morning and this morning. That in itself is worth going through the torture.
Just two more days till I can add protein to my diet. Oh protein...I love you!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment