Well...I'm not sure what to say exactly. I wanted to post something so that my readers (yes, all two of you) would know that I didn't abandon my blog AGAIN. :) So, here's a little update about what's going on with me!
Life: Full and crazy. I wouldn't have it any other way. School is totally killing me and my brain is fried, but I love and enjoy it all at the same time. Work...eh...not much to say there except that God and I have been chatting about it. Ok. Mostly, it's just me telling God what needs to be done. :)
Friends: Always have them and always making new ones. It has been truly amazing to see how God keeps bringing people into my life. Whether a close friend moves away or a friendship dies, He brings new people into my life to journey with. And I am so grateful for old friends who I can still call up or visit even though we're far apart. I love you gals!
Church: Currently in progress and defining what it means. I know what some of you are probably thinking, but in all honesty, I feel closer to God and have worshipped Him more intimately these last couple of years trying to discover what "church" is than I've ever have when I actually went to church! So...don't worry friends. I know what I'm doing and I know that when the right time and place comes...it will be a glorious event.
So, there you have it...a brief summary of what's going on in my life. If I haven't heard from you in awhile, drop me an email or text or call (I may just pick up the phone). Would love to connect with you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment