Sunday, October 04, 2009

DMZ.

In 20 days, I will be landing in Seoul, Korea for an 8 hour layover before heading over to Beijing, China. So, what am I going to do during the 8 hours? I'm going to the DMZ! Actually, I will be traveling with other team members, so basically we're all going to the DMZ.

God has really worked this out for us. You cannot go to the DMZ without being part of a tour group. From our research, usually the tour is 8 hours long, but since we have 8 hours total for our layover, we can only afford 5 hours of our time touring before we need to check ourselves back into the airport. So, we looked around and my friend decided to ask a tour agency if they could do a private tour just for us. They were emailing back and forth and finally they said yes! So, we'll be having our very own private tour of the DMZ with breakfast and lunch included for less than the cost of a one-day, one-park Disneyland ticket!

And then yesterday my friend, Deanna, wrote a check for me for the EXACT amount of the tour cost. I told her that and she said she just felt like God was telling her to give me that amount. Didn't know why, but she did. I love how God works!!! He's so amazing!

No comments: