Saturday, August 29, 2009

LOTS OF ACCOUNTS.

I have quite a few email accounts. I guess this is my way of separating the different aspect of my life from one another. What seems like a great, organizing idea at first only turns out to be more pain in the butt. So far, I have:

1 email for junk mail. I NEVER CHECK THIS ONE. EVER.
1 personal email for people I kind of know, but really I don't, plus junk mail.
1 personal email for people I REALLY know and love.
2 emails for school: BUBBS-which I don't really like using, but require to have it and a Gmail account I give to my professors to send me stuff to.
2 work emails.

That's a total of 7 email accounts! Do you have the same problem or is it TRULY just me?

1 comment:

Brandy Vencel said...

This is Professor Vencel. May I continue sending emails to your Gmail account?

;)