I have this problem and I'm not sure what causes it. I can't seem to pay my bills when I have the time to and then comes due date, I'm scrambling and there's no time to do it. I also have a problem sending out packages and buying presents. I have 2 things sitting under my desk that I need to send out to people. One has been sitting there for a couple of months and the other one over a week. It's driving me nuts that I don't have the motivation to get these things out the door. What is my problem? I need to be diagnosed and I need to get help! Does anyone know what I have????
And, let me reiterate again how much I despise talking on the phone. I despise it so much that I will not even listen to my voicemail until days later and even then I don't really pay much attention to it. I listen to make sure that you sound calm and not in a state of emergency and then I stop it and delete it. So, sorry if you've left me messages and asked me questions and I haven't gotten back to you. Please just text me. It's a lot easier that way. :) (Even the iPhone doesn't help with me wanting to talk on the phone anymore. It was very short-lived.)
And, let me reiterate again how much I despise talking on the phone. I despise it so much that I will not even listen to my voicemail until days later and even then I don't really pay much attention to it. I listen to make sure that you sound calm and not in a state of emergency and then I stop it and delete it. So, sorry if you've left me messages and asked me questions and I haven't gotten back to you. Please just text me. It's a lot easier that way. :) (Even the iPhone doesn't help with me wanting to talk on the phone anymore. It was very short-lived.)
2 comments:
You are a discouraged perfectionist. You want the perfect gift for someone and procrastinate until you have it. The packages sit under your desk because although you are very thoughtful about your gifts for people, they are now late or not what you wanted to het them and you are frustrated that you weren't able to get it to them on time. This makes the situation less than perfect and you wanted the situation to be perfect. Wait, I might be describing myself. I just have to tell myself to get over it, the circumstances will not be perfect, and send the packages on their merry way... perfect or not.
And now we know why Kim was a Psychology major. Very astute Dr. Kim! =)
Post a Comment