Sunday, March 15, 2009

PROCRASTINATION.

I'm procrastinating. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Just like the old days. Brandy locked up in her room WORKING on homework. Kimmie taking a nap. Me...procrastinating and trying to find others to procrastinate with me except I'm home and there's no one to procrastinate with. :(

So, here's a recap of my week...

1. Had dinner with the Reeves. Love you guys so much!!!
2. Went from a high to low within seconds, but ended the week a little bit above the middle. I've never realized how evil people can be, especially Christians. It really made me re-check my heart, motives, actions and words.
3. I am starting to like and embrace other Asians. I'm not so turned off by them anymore. I even went to a Korean market and a Tofu House for dinner. No stares this time, which is nice.
4. Just because I'm more open embracing those of my own kind, I am no where near attracted to Asian men at all beyond friendship. I just want to clear the air before rumors get started and people starts to ask me questions. I've had a few already. So, unless the Asian boy looks like a TALL, BLONDE guy, then the answer is still no. :)
4. I love living in a big house. There's a living room with 3 full couches and a very cozy love seat. We all have a spot that's our own in the room to spread out with our laptops and papers. It's great!
5. I've decided for the next 3 months, I'm taking a break from church and its duties. I'll still be going to church, just sneaking in and out. I'll miss playing with the kids too! :( It's just for a couple of months.
6. I've decided that I need to live on a budget. This kinds of scares me. I haven't decided how I should approach this subject. So, if you are an EXPERT in this area, please HELP ME!!!!! I know a few of you are really good with your money, so please pass on your advice!!! :)
7. I'm getting back on track with working out. It's been almost a year. :) It's time. I've exercised 3 times this week! That's a good start right?
8. I want to start my own news station and only report good and happy things. All the stuff that's on the news now just makes people depressed and scared. It's just retarded.
9. The thought of moving up to Redding, CA makes me happy. Don't know when that's going to happen, but when it does happen, it will be a glorious day!
10. I am missing my friends, near and far. :(

3 comments:

Joe Pena said...

i enjoyed reading this. Point #3 was hilarious...Koreans...haha.

Brandy Vencel said...

Rebecca keeps telling me to fix you up with some pediatric dentist friend of Nick's. What do you think? He isn't Asian. Maybe one of my kids will need a checkup soon so that I have an excuse to meet him.

In other news, my sister-in-law needs to get on a budget and I was going to buy her the book Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. Maybe you would like it? I need a copy myself...

Okay. I better go lock myself in a room somewhere. ;)

Kristie said...

We're following a budget for the first time right now (we've tried and failed in the past!) and I've decided I always overcomplicated it. I listened to Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and the point that most stuck with me was to make a budget at the beginning of each month. Brilliant! Every month seems to look different for us, so I found this helpful. I just figure out how much we have that month, how much needs to go to bills etc., and then I write down every single purchase we make so I can see where our money's going. It's actually a fun "game" for me now to see if I can "beat" the budget. Good luck!