I've had one of the most amazing week ever!
I love how God works, especially down to the details of things. I really love it when He speaks to people that I don't know to confirm things to me. It's been an amazing week of learning and receiving words from God through people. Truly, truly, truly amazing.
Tonight we had a great time of ministering through prophetic worship. AWESOME is the word to describe it. But even that doesn't do justice. I know all of you know me and how I don't like to draw attention to myself by doing weird things. But this week I've learned about worshipping God and how He deserves the best. So, tonight....I jumped to music. I jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped. I danced. I've raised my hands. I sung the words on my heart. I DIDN'T CARE about those around watching me (well...they were off doing their own stuff with God). I felt so free. It was so great! I can't even describe it.
Oh boy. I don't think people will understand even a bit of what I'm talking about. But oh well. I've had one of the most amazing, spiritual week EVER in my life. I am literally AWESTRUCKED by God's goodness and so many other things. Just awestrucked and amazed. :)
1 comment:
Sounds GREAT!
Post a Comment