Friday, July 04, 2008

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

When God calls you to do something, you do it. It doesn't matter what everyone else is thinking or what you think for that matter. You obey Him and do it. I'm discovering that the more I do this, the more He gives me. For so long, I have been pleasing men rather than Him. So many times, I feel Him telling me to do something, I put it aside because I don't want to upset anyone or disappoint them. But no more.

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Sometimes, He'll give me random and crazy thoughts. I still need to follow through with it. No more of hiding out and no more letting insecurities keep me from what He's called me to do. Nothing matters more to Him than loving and obeying Him with what He's given me to do. Everything else...

DOESN'T MATTER.

I love how God has just been using others to speak into my life. People who are close to me and people that I don't even know. God has been using them, strategically and in a timely fashion, to speak and confirm truth to me. It's been so awesome!!! I love it!

So...all this to say...the next step in my life is just beginning. I am so stoked. I know that I've been through one big adventure this year already, but another one is about to break from its shell really soon. I'm scared, but all I want to do is to do what He's called me to do and to please Him through my life. That's all.

No comments: