4. Thought about doing my taxes. Talked about the need to do my taxes. Have it on my agenda to do my taxes tomorrow.
5. Who needs details? I did finally plan out how many days I'm going to be spending at each place. The next step is to book a hotel in each of those places. As for what I'll be doing...I'm going to wait till I get there.
6. Haven't simplified. But does it count if my friend is buying a Prius tomorrow and I get to ride and possibly drive it? For now, I'll just live vicariously through other people. :)
7. Budget?! Yeah...keep dreaming. I don't think I can do it. BUT I have to. After the trip. Can't start now. I really need to. So, if you want to eat out, either you are going to pay or you have to be someone extremely special. (Don't worry Ange...you're pretty special and we still have a lot to try out at Whole Foods!!!!)
8. Do you see a difference? Yeah. I can't find anything that I like. If you would like to help me revamp this site, please let me know! I'll treat you to lunch or dinner or something! PLEASE!!!!
9. Well. I'm trying, but my body has been craving EVERYTHING under the sun and I've been constantly hungry. I did go to Henry's today and bought some veggies and fruit. As I carried them into the apartment, I started laughing because I'm hardly going to be home to eat them!
10. No organizing yet. In fact, everything is actually in a laundry bag now. One for dirty clothes and the other one for clean. At least the floor is cleared. My shoes are everywhere though!!!
1 comment:
What you need are my children to come to you. A. loves to organize shoes and E. does laundry as long as he can reach it. They'd have your place spiffed up in no time!
As far as your vehicle: Sometimes the cheapest car is the car you already own, regardless of the gas mileage. I don't know specific costs for you, but we found that our old, gas-guzzling Suburban was actually much more economical than buying something brand new that was large enough to fit our family! It might be worth it to do a cost comparison before actually switching cars.
I miss you. Did you get my ecard last week?
Post a Comment