I love laughing. I love when people can make me laugh. So....
Here's a line that my friend said when I told her that my pants are getting tighter around the waist and butt area:
"Your pants tells you what your friends won't." -Dianne Drake, April 19, 2008
And there's another time when we were talking about how I bring snacks in for the office, she said:
"You're only doing this so that we can get fat to make you look skinny."
And here's L'Abri's policy on bringing a laptop:
"If for some reason you find your laptop chained to your body as you leave for L’Abri, or that you will need it for other purposes before or after your stay with us, we will store it safely for you upon your arrival and until you leave."
I don't know why, but it just makes me laugh that they put that in.
What makes you laugh? :) Please share!
No comments:
Post a Comment