I need to start eating better. So, I'm blogging it to receive support and accountability. So, here are my goals. Hopefully, they are realistic enough for me to obtain.
1. Not eat out as much and to cook more. This will also help me save money. :)
2. To eat more veggies and fruits especially for my snacks.
3. To break from stress eating. I can eat a whole lot when I'm stressed.
4. If I am to eat fish or meat, I am to buy the "wild" fishies and organic meat. Cost a little bit more, but that will be covered by the savings of #1. This is only for when I'm cooking. Going out will be more flexible.
5. To lose 10 pounds. This will be my goal no matter how long it will take.
6. To try to not use the microwave whenever possible.
7. To try my hardest during personal training and not just mediocre work out. To really push myself and burn those calories!
8. To exercise on my own 2-3 times a week for 30-40 minutes each. This is for cardio.
9. To have 1-2 meals throughout the week where I can splurge. Hey, you just need to at times. But if I can avoid it...GREAT. If not, this will give me the option to have cookies, chips, ice cream, etc...so that I don't go crazy! :)
10. To have fun and hopefully to be able to keep it up as a lifestyle.
Thank you for reading this. I apologize before hand for those I will be going out and eat with...I might be one of those people who will take a long time deciding what to eat at the restaurant. :)
1 comment:
Just don't plan on eating healthy when you visit! I depend on you. I look forward to eating junk with you. Make an exception? Please? :)
Post a Comment