It started with a beautiful day...
Beautiful day. Beautiful stadium. Great seats!
Stanford's half time show. Yup. Scary christmas tree as mascot and penguin as conductor.
It's kettlecorn time!
Sad, sad ending.
Elaine looking sad. Me looking like I can kill someone.
Eddie and Jarrod...happy for the defeat. Whatever! (What they don't know is that they are going to a bad bad place. A place where child molesters and people who talks in movie theaters go to. *inside joke*)
Last but not least, we got stuck behind this truck on our way home. It's like pouring salt on an open wound!
Although, the Trojans lost, it was a great game. When the Stanford team walked back to the lockers, people started to clap for their victory. It was priceless and I was proud to be a Trojans fan. BUT, the best part was that Bruins lost to Notre Dame. So, I immediately felt better when I found out! :)
2 comments:
That cardio dog looks sooooooo good. I wonder if we can make one in the kitchen during work one day? Maybe to celebrate Boss's Day?
I too was happy to hear that the Bruins lost to that other team! =)
Post a Comment