I get excited about a lot of things, but nothing gets me more excited than going to USC FOOTBALL GAMES!! I just purchased tickets for the Washington State and Stanford game. I am walking on cloud 9 right now. I can't wait to walk on campus, eat a "cardio" dog, sing the fight song, watching the band play, AND enjoy a good time with my friends! I am just so happy right now! Yeah!
2 comments:
Very fun! We're going to sit out on going to the games because of wedding expenses, etc. but I've got all of them in my calendar!
I love PB&J sandwiches too! I hate to admit it, but they are so good and comforting.... like a fourth grade field trip!
As for the USC games, Grace, I'm appalled. One day you will see the light and realize how inferior the Trojans are. Do you realize that you are cheering for "Trojans?" I mean, think about that. Is that what you want your life to be about?! Go Irish! ;-)
Post a Comment