Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SPAIN!

Hello! This one is for you, Ange! :) We are currently in Cordoba. We arrived this morning via train. It´s gorgeous here and hot! Anyway, the last 5 days has been spent in Barcelona and Madrid. Let me just say that it´s pretty amazing here. We had quite the adventure from Barcelona to Madrid which I will have to tell you more in details when I return. But let me just say that it involved me driving. Yup, driving in a foreign country. :) Well, I wanted to say hi to all my friends and send my love from Spain! I will definitely be putting a link to all my pics and videos when I return. And there are plenty of them....I had to buy a new card for my camera, but well worth it.
See you soon!
P.S. Ange: I have two postcards to send. It´s all ready to go, but no stamps to be found. :( I will just have to bring it back to the office unless I find some soon. AND...LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of HOT HOT HOT HOT MEN here! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying your trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. Oh, and hi Bex! =)

p.s. I hope that you got some pictures of something other than the men..... =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information on the men. :)

I'm with Kris. I think I'm looking forward to the pictures. It depends on what you took pictures of.

Ange said...

AMAZING! Make sure to bring back some hot coffee!!!!!! AND COME HOME SOON! I MISS YOU!!!!