So, I am currently working on organizing my pictures into a slide show. It's funny because I thought I took a bunch of pictures, but then looking through the pics, I've realized I didn't take enough. Oh well. So, please be patient as I've been having a really hard time adjusting back to normal life.
Here's a little lesson that I've learned about using a digital camera: Do not press any buttons that you have no idea what it does. It may just erase all your pictures! The day before we had to leave Barcelona for Madrid, we were sitting at a cafe and I was looking through my pictures. I took some awesome pictures too. Anyway, I started playing with the edit button and without realizing anything, I pressed the "ok" button on something and erased everything I had! Good thing that happened at the beginning of the trip, not toward the end. :) I'm glad that Becca took pictures too and is willing to share them with me.
So, I guess Spain is going to have many parts. Once I again I apologize for making you wait for the pictures. It will come....hopefully soon!
Love ya!
Here's a little lesson that I've learned about using a digital camera: Do not press any buttons that you have no idea what it does. It may just erase all your pictures! The day before we had to leave Barcelona for Madrid, we were sitting at a cafe and I was looking through my pictures. I took some awesome pictures too. Anyway, I started playing with the edit button and without realizing anything, I pressed the "ok" button on something and erased everything I had! Good thing that happened at the beginning of the trip, not toward the end. :) I'm glad that Becca took pictures too and is willing to share them with me.
So, I guess Spain is going to have many parts. Once I again I apologize for making you wait for the pictures. It will come....hopefully soon!
Love ya!
1 comment:
You mean you haven't spent your every waking hour since you returned organizing your pictures for us? :)
I look forward to seeing them, whenever you choose to post them.
Or, you could come visit and bring them along. (hint hint)
Post a Comment