Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TO ANGE.

In case you're worried about how your plant is doing, here are a few pictures
that will sure cheer you up. Enjoy!

Plant with new friends, Mr. Spudtrooper (someone to protect Plant),
Palm Tree Candle (someone to relate to),
Affant Communication mug (morning buzz) and CHOCOLATES (all day buzz)!

Mr. Spudtrooper is closely examining Plant with his super, duper potato masher weapon. He's making sure that there are no bugs attacking Plant. He loves Plant and doesn't want anything to hurt Plant. Mr. Spudtrooper does it with grace and a big smile!

Mr. Spudtrooper smelling Plant to make sure that Plant knows it is loved. I gave Mr. Spudtrooper a "lift" since he has no legs. :)

Don't worry. Even though I'll be gone the next few days, Plant will be in good care. I've made sure of that! See you in a few days!

3 comments:

Ange said...

Reasons why this blog is amazing:
1) it's about me (i feel so honored!!!)
2) you call my plant "plant"
3) i can see you're working soooo hard while i'm gone
4) it's so good to know plant is being taken care of!
5) Spud is taking plant-sitting seriously!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You really DO put pictures of my kids up in your office! :)

By the way, I was laughing out loud at this post, even though it was to Ange. You are a funny girl.

Anonymous said...

Ps. Ange, I don't know you, but I think your plant is very pretty.