Hello Friends!
On Friday I went to see Hot Fuzz. At first I didn't want to see it, but I was so glad that I did. It's by the same makers of Shaun of the Dead. Anyway, both are dark and funny. I loved Hot Fuzz and I liked Shaun of the Dead. The two main characters in Shaun of the Dead are also the same two main charaters in Hot Fuzz. They make a good team.
Also, I'm going through a book with two of my friends. It's The Great Omission by Dallas Willard. Great, great, great book to go through yourself or with friends. The three of us always run out of time and we are actually putting some practice into place and holding each other accountable. I remember trying to read The Divine Conspiracy and not being able to get half way through because it was just so deep. But The Great Omission is a lot easier read.
Lastly, I would like to ask you for your prayers as Open Doors is participating in the North Korea Freedom Week. This is one of our many campaigns that we participate and make awareness of. If you haven't seen the documentary Seoul Train I highly encourage you to do so. I even wrote about it last year in April. Few of our key people will be heading to Washington DC for panel discussions, meetings with different congressmen, protest and prayer vigil, etc. So, please pray that all the logistics will fall into place and that every words that's being spoken will be heard.
Thank you! Hope you've had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment