Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A WEEK LATER...

Yes, yes, I know. How hard is it to upload some pictures? I tried for about 10 minutes on Saturday and I didn't have the patience for it. So, here I am, pictureless, writing to let you know that one day I will have pictures and share about my trip. But in the meantime, if you're planning a trip to China and you're wanting to know where to go...Well, here's my suggestion: Guilin. Make sure you go with a group. It's worth it!

Enough said. I am trying my best to get the pictures up! Works been super duper crazy and by the time I get home I basically get ready and go straight to bed. Who knew that the older you get the harder it is to adjust? I'm totally feeling my age this week!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Abby said...

it seems like lately that all i do is work, work, work. i think we should only have to work 30 hour weeks instead of 40 hour!! i get so tired at the end of the day.

can't wait to see your pics.

love ya,
abby