Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Please Try Again.

Ok, so I apparently forgot to press the "Save Changes" button. So, please try again by clicking HERE! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Grace! Guess how I just spent my spare five minutes? Looking at your wonderful photos, of course. They are BEAUTIFUL! And you have lovely eyes, by the way. Heehee...

Looking forward to seeing you on the 10th. My portable phone died so I'm having trouble making phone calls, but know that I am thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! It really makes me want to travel. I'm glad you had such a great experience!

Gracie said...

Kris: You know, you're quite the traveler as well. I mean, I travel out of the country, but you travel within the states. Indiana, Washington, Arizona and possibly New Jersey and Massachussets! I mean, that's more states than I've been too.

Bran: See you soon! I've missed you and can't wait to meet the new one!