Dear Lao Bey Bey (old man in Chinese),
With respect, please, please, please do not let your stubborness and your pride effect 180 other passengers on the plane. I know that as someone much younger than you, I'm suppose to show a lot of respect which I did. I didn't yell or say anything to the flight attendants, but I must say that inside, I was boiling with rage when I found out that it was you that caused a 45 minutes delay on the runway.
I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well. Really, I am. I can't imagine not being able to go home and rest comfortably in your own bed. But was it really necessary to hold up the whole flight because you simply refused to get off the plane? In the end, you still had to get off. Please, please, please, don't do this again. It was quite annoying.
Thank you.
1 comment:
hahaha!
grace you make me laugh! i wish i had your sense of humor. you're great!
Post a Comment