Monday, September 18, 2006

Amazing Race

I am so thankful that I was with Sarah or else I would've missed the Season premier of the Amazing Race. Since we don't have cable and I'm just too lazy to adjust the bunny ears all the time, I haven't been watching tv to know when different shows start. Anyway, all I wanted to post on here is that

I LOVE THE AMAZING RACE!
IT'S SUCH A GREAT SHOW AND YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING IT TOO!

Okay, that's it. In case you're wondering...it's on Sunday nights at 8 PM on CBS.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it will be an exciting season of the Amazing Race. What did you think of the first "surprise" on the show? I can't say I was thrilled about it. It's similar to survivor where the producers try to manipulate everything in order to keep the most popular people.

Anonymous said...

I always think of you and Bex when I hear about the Amazing [G]Race.

I also thought of you yesterday because I went to chapel and these two college girls did a lip-sinc performance of Veggie Tales' "I Love My Lips." They did a great job and made it really cute and funny. All I could think of was you. :)

Gracie said...

Oh Kristie. I was actually thinking about you yesterday too. We must had some sort of connection. :)

Yes, those Veggie Tales days...Ahhhhh....such fun days!

Kimmie! Are you talking about the double elimination? :) I agree with you about manipulating the game to keep the popular players on. It isn't fair. But I guess they know what they're doing or else I wouldn't be hooked. :) So, how are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Dominic thought the "surprise was fine too. I guess I just don't like change.
Oh, I'm doing well. My clothes still fit which is always a plus. I feel good and I'm taking less naps, hooray!

Anonymous said...

Kim's clothes not fitting.... Hmmmm, that sounds suspicious. Am I missing something?

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes it's true. I've been with child for 11 weeks now.

So, G, are you watching survivor?

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH! Congratulations, Kim! I'm glad you're feeling well. And, Grace, thank you for letting me post a comment to Kim on your blog. You're such a giver! :)

Gracie said...

You're welcome. :) I am a true giver. :) No, this is what the blog is for, for people to connect. I don't mind. :)

Grace