I do! I love them. I just do. I have a deep affection for them and every time I'm at the grocery store I have to discipline myself not to buy them. But then there are those days when the regular price is covered up and the sales price says "2 for $5!" I mean, that's how they get me. Of course, I can't just buy one, I have to buy 2 because it's basically 2 for the price of one! At that moment, I couldn't be happier. I just love them so much. I love "Tim's Jalapeno Chips." They are extremely bad for you, but I don't care. I also love "Vickie's Jalapeno Chips" from Subway. I just love them. Another thing that I like are Hot Cheetos! Yum! They are so good!
So, now you know. I'm confessing. I'm an addict! Extreme addict to spicy chips! I can't help it. They are just so tasty! God was very clever to create jalapenos. :)
Well, I just had to share that with all of you. I'm just so excited because I think each one of you should love jalapeno chips too!
2 comments:
Sorry, but I don't see that happening for me anytime soon. But I understand the feeling-- I think God was very clever to create sugar and cream. =)
I know you posted this a long time ago, but I am just now catching up on all my reading. :) And I have to tell you that it is because of you that I now have a strong fondness for fiery cheetoes!
Post a Comment