Sunday, March 05, 2006

Woo Hoo! It's Time To Pray!

So, I wanted to write something compelling about prayer. But I thought that may ruin the mood. So, I'm just going to list the prayer requests that was sent to me. Remember to pray with faith that God is a POSSIBLE God. Now, I'm going to leave you with a verse and the requests. Enjoy!
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do now see."
Hebrews 11:1
Brandy: I have an addition/update. Si had interviewed a week and a half ago for a marketing position at a local hospital. We've been waiting to hear, and this morning we got a call asking him to come in for a second interview. Yippee!! That is a praise.And now the request: please pray that he excels in his interview on Monday morning at 9am, and that the Lord's will prevails in regard to aquiring this job.

Kristie: Prayer for wisdom regarding our current and future plans (job, home, etc...) and that I would continue to find contentment in what God has for me today.

Gina: Pray for a job for Paul and a baby for them.

Rahime: For her friend, Ruth, for a smooth transition in tutoring with her. Praise God for finding her so quickly!
Praise for Lauren's current stability and continue prayer for her growth and healing.

Brandy: Pray for a job for Si.

Kim: Pray for her kids at school. They go through so much and it is a miracle they are even able to learn with all that is on their minds.

Abby: Pray for her 3-month review that's coming up anytime now. She's never gone through any kind of evaluation like this before, so she's quite nervous. Pray that she will be motivated to start working out again.

C: Pray for M. He is having surgery on the 24th on his palate and then both feet. First, of course, for his safety during surgery and success of the procedures. But also for recovery, that he would not get any infections, that he would not be allergic to any of the painkillers. He will need to be restrained by the arms, plus have both feet in casts for a few weeks, so also prayer for C, that she will know how to stimulate his mind and keep him occupied when he basically cannot move. And also patience on the part of the rest of the family while she is focused on M.

Grace: Pray for a job for me! I will be sending in my resume this week for a job that I really would like. Pray that I will have clarity in the direction that God has for me. Praise God for the peace that I feel about my life!

**Let us know if:
1. You have any more requests. I'll post it on next week's list.
2. Anything happened!
3. You want to share your experience.**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I meant to get in on this too, but forgot to post my request! If it's not too late, I'd like to ask for prayer for wisdom regarding our current and future plans (job, home, etc...) and that I would continue to find contentment in what God has for me today.

Anonymous said...

I have an addition/update. Si had interviewed a week and a half ago for a marketing position at a local hospital. We've been waiting to hear, and this morning we got a call asking him to come in for a second interview. Yippee!! That is a praise.

And now the request: please pray that he excells in his interview on Monday morning at 9am, and that the Lord's will prevails in regard to aquiring this job.

Thanks!