Saturday, December 10, 2005

Twice in ONE day!

Once again, I went to see Chronicles of Narnia. I told you. Once I fall in love with a movie, I will go see it as many time as I can even if it means that I have to eat Top Ramen so that I can save up money to go to the theater. I will do it. I love good movies!

The second time around was just as good as the first time. What a great movie. I might go again on Thursday. I'll let you know if I still like it after that. =)

Here a little movie trivia for you.

"How many times did I go see Titanic and Lord of the Rings (the first one)? How many times do you think I will go see Narnia in theaters?"

Please post your answer. Whoever is the closest or right on target will get a prize! =)

Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about LOTR, but I do think that you and KELLY went to see Titanic about a dozen times. DO I WIN SOMETHING???

Anonymous said...

Okay, my turn!!

I believe you went to see LOTR about 6 or 7 times because I went with you to most of them. Now, Narnia . . . my best guess is four or five times. How's that for noncommittment? I love you babe!