Friday, December 02, 2005

Not So Amazed.

Well, my blog title doesn't really match up with how I feel at this point. But that's okay. One of these days, I'll be back to normal. It's kind of funny why I'm even sharing all of this on a blog, a public live journal. Perhaps to amuse you?

If anyone out there know the true meaning of family, please tell me. Because right now I'm very confused on how that term is being used. This has nothing to do with my blood-related family or even my close friends. But when people tell you that you are part of their "family", what does that mean? Please tell me!

Yesterday, I came home and found a bouquet of pink flowers in my room. It's from my roomie, Jessica. With it came a card. Let me just tell you, I will forever keep this card. Jessica is such a great writer that she can make anything so beautiful. I was very touched by the card. I am also very thankful for my roommates. Before moving in, I had no idea that they existed and here we are having the best time of our lives being roommates. We always comment to one another how thankful we are that we found each other. We even allow cussing in the household!!!!! We've already gone through so many things with one another. We are able to talk to one another about anything and everything! That, is an example of what I call "family".

Okay, I think I've said enough for now. =) Thank you for reading this. I'm pretty sure that for the next couple of days I'll be posting a lot because it's a pretty relieving thing!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family IS a funny word, isn't it? I think that why you feel like you and your roommates are family is because you live together. Back at Biola, I felt like my roomies were my family and my dorm neighbors were extended family, you know? And it was because we lived life together. Blood or not, surely your roommates have become your immediate family! I praise God that He gave you such a blessing in them!

We are praying for you today, Grace.